Saturday, March 28, 2009

My lil' garden

1 Rabiulakhir 1430H

Weekend ni rasanya macam terlebih rajin la pulak mengupdate blog ni. Untuk kali ini dah yang ke-6 entri yang dibuat. Tak tau apa angin pulak yang melanda....

Apart from baking cakes and pastries, my other hobby is gardening. Even though I have a very limited space in my apartment, but I manage to make a small corner at the balcony for planting. And also a small koi pond which I keep an ikan puyu. The other corner of the balcony has already taken for drying up cloths.
To be honest, I’m that good of taking care of plants, unlike my late Apak who always like to plant many types of flower and also having made a quite area of land at the back of our kampong house to plant banana.
I remember very clearly how he always at the ‘laman’ to care for his orchard which had flowered abundantly.
I’ve tried many times to take care of flower plant that I bought from nursery. But most of the time after few weeks or if it is lucky enough after a couple of month, it died. Even my kids have criticized me of not knowing how to take care of the plant but still buying a new one!
Up to now, after several attempts; I manage to keep some of the plant healthy and some growing bigger than when I first bought it. I also manage to grow some pandan leaves which I took from Mak Nyah P.J’s house, daun kunyit and cekur from my mom in law’s house and which later I plant myself daun kunyit from the kunyit hidup. However, there is one pokok cili which I use the seed from leftover used for cooking is never breed. Only the leaves are growing very healthy......

Tak tau nama apa pokok ni, dah start menjalar masa mula2 beli dulu sebatang je dia melilit
Ni rupa dia masa mula2 beli dulu....
Antara pokok2 yang masih survive
Koi pond yang saya letak puyu, terpaksa letak jaring sebab ikan puyu ni suka melompat


Pokok cili yang saya semai dari biji lebihan memasak. Daun je subur tah bila nak berbuah....
Pokok cili padi yang mulanya beli kat Giant dari pasu kecik dah transfer ke pasu besar sket sebab dah membesar dan masih lagi mengeluarkan buah
Pokok ni pun beli dari Giant, mulanya kecik je ni dah besar dan tinggi.
Anak dara ku nyebok jugak nak masuk gambo....
Ada nampak tak bayang2 ikan puyu dalam koi pond tu???

Pokok pandan yang ambik dari rumah Mak Nyah di P.J. Memula ambik ada 3 pokok, yang 2 dah kojol...tinggai satu ni...tu pon dok ambik daun nya buat masak.....
Pokok cekur ambik dari rumah ibu mertuaku...
Daun kunyit yang berjaya tumbuh dari kunyit hidap yang saya cucuk je ke tanah...

0 comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates